A Writ of Mandamus can be filed before the High Court and Supreme Court to direct any authority or public office or corporation, inferior courts or the Government directing to do a particular act therein specified which pertains to his or their office and itâ€™s further in the nature of public duties against the citizens.
CONTACT AEQUITASJURIS LAW FIRM FOR LEGAL ASSISTNACE FROM AN EXPERT LAWYER IN THE SUBJECT, WHO ALSO ASSIST IN FILING AND DEFENDING THE WRIT PETITION BEFORE THE HIGH COURT AND SUPREME COURT OF INDIA, FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING MATTERS:
- For a directions to any department either Central Government or State Government for their inaction
- For a directions to any Public authority for their in action
- For a directions to any corporation including Municipal Corporations for their inaction.
- For a directions to any university either Central or State for their inaction
- For a directions to any Quasi Judicial Authority for their inaction
- For a directions to any Bank or Financial Institutions