Alternative dispute resolution has expanded over the last several years and has become an important step in the dispute resolution process.Clients can represent anywhere in the world in respect of International Arbitration process, including: case assessment , pre-dispute negotiations, selection of arbitrators, the filing and conduct of International Arbitration proceeding. Advocacy at arbitration hearings, and the confirmation, challenge and enforcement of arbitral awards. Other legal services relating to International Arbitration include the filing or defense of applications for interim measures before national courts. Our law firm will conduct the arbitration ceases. Our law firm also advises clients on drafting, negotiating and/or reviewing International Arbitration clauses or other dispute resolution clauses in a variety of international contracts and situations. We have experience lawyers conduct litigation clauses that combine mediation, arbitration clauses, as well as multiple arbitration and/or litigation clauses in groups of contracts situations and/or multi-party situations.
AequitasJuris is the well known Law Firm In India providing Alternate Dispute Resolution Services, We Provide Services and resolve Issues for both Domestic and International Arbitration In India. Our Firm has Well experienced, Skilled and Professional Lawyers.The AequitasJuris Arbitration law firm has an excellent track record which makes Us the Best Law Firm in India.
Our Law firm will do the arbitration as follows:
- Energy/oil and gas and natural resources
- Power, Mining
- Construction and Infrastructure
- Engineering/construction and design
- services industry
- Real Estate
- Banking and Finance
- Aviation, Insurance and Reinsurance
- International Finance
- International Investments
- Intellectual Property
- Information Technology
- Telecommunications, etc.
- Joint ventures
- Financial services
- Manufacturing and retail
- Post-sale/post-acquisition disputes
- International Arbitration centre at Mumbai
- International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- International Centre for Dispute Resolution (ICDR)
- London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- Stockholm Arbitration Institute
- Swiss Chambers Arbitration Institution
- Permanent Court of Arbitration (PCA)
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC)
- China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (CIETAC)
- Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
- Dubai International Arbitration Centre (DIAC)
- Cairo Regional Centre for International Commercial Arbitration
- Ad hoc arbitrations, including disputes under the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL) Rules.
- International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)
Even after incorporating the arbitration clauses, some parties may go and initiate the court proceedings in their own jurisdiction, some other parties may not respond to the arbitration notices and some may not nominate their nominee arbitrator. If parties had specified an Arbitral Institution in the contract or approach the appropriate court seeking to appoint an arbitrator. The jurisdiction of the courts to appoint arbitrator is governed by the provisions of the arbitration clause entered into between the parties. The Firm has experience in getting the arbitrators appointed through arbitral Institutions as well as Courts from different jurisdictions.
As per Enforcement Foreign Awards Act, 1961, foreign arbitration awards of New York convention countries can be enforced in India. The above said act was enacted by the Government of India to enable effect to the convention on the recognized and enforcement of foreign arbitration awards, done at New York in 1958. Government of India has notified a list of countries that are recognized for the purpose of execution of foreign arbitration awards.
Our Law Firm has a significant experience in both International and Domestic Arbitration and other forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) such as conciliation and mediation. Our Law Firm expertise in handling arbitration cases in many leading arbitral Institutions including Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC), Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC), Dubai International Arbitration Centre (DIAC), London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA), International Arbitration in India, International Arbitration as per ICC rules etc.,firm has tied up with local arbitration law firms in various countries including Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Dubai, UK & USA the firm is able to cut the costs of the International Arbitrations by using local talents appropriately in addition to the expertise. Our attorneys have acted as counsels and arbitrators in high stake arbitrations providing best advice and support in resolving disputes. We have a dedicated team of lawyers with specific expertise to meet our client's requirements and handle complex arbitration matters both in India and Foreign countries.When you need a legal assistance for International Arbitration for protection of your rights Aequitasjuris law Firm is here to help.