Insurance is a very vital and crucial part of the life, which indemnifies all the acts affecting the individuals and legal entities. An agreement by which the company or the state undertakes to provide a guarantee for compensation for specified loss, damage, illness or death in return to for payment of specified premium.
MARINE INSURANCE CLAIMS
A contract of Marine Insurance is an agreement, whereby the insurer undertakes to indemnify the insured, in the manner and to the extent thereby agreed, against transit losses, that is to say losses incidental to transit. The Marine Insurance includes A. Cargo Insurance which provides insurance cover in respect of loss or damage to goods during transit by rail, road, sea or air. Thus cargo Insurance concerns the following:
- Hull Insurance which is concerned with the Insurance of ships (hull, machinery, etc.)
- Export and import shipments by ocean-going vessels of all types
- Permanent partial disablement due to motor accident
- Coastal shipments by steamers, sailing vessels, mechanized boats, etc
- Cover for an owner, driver in case of death
- shipments by inland vessels or country craft
- Consignments by Rail
- Consignments by Road
- Consignments by Air
- Consignments by articles sent by post
Contact us today if you need any legal assistance or advice with regard to Marine Insurance Claims.